Flag Division Information:
- Flag Coordinator-
Dave Hudak 201.874.9203
- 3rd graders have the option to play either flag or tackle. If a 3rd grade child decides to play tackle this season, he will repeat playing with the 3rd/4th grade next season.
- Flag player evaluations will be held on: Monday, June 4 and Monday, June 18 at Twin Oaks Field from 6:00-7:00pm. Players can depart after they have completed each station. Players only need to attend ONE of the evaluation dates.
- Weekly Flag Practices will start the week of Aug 20 - Twin Oaks and Lidgerwood to be used.
- There will be a min. of 1 practice and max. of 2 practices per week. Dates to be established by head coach.
- Flag season will take place from Mon., Aug 20 until Sat., Oct 20
- Games will played on Saturdays Sept 8- Oct 20 (7 games).
Flag teams will be broken down into 2 Divisions:
- Kindergarten and First Grade
- Second and Third Grade
All games will be on Saturdays from either 2:30 - 3:30 pm or 4:00 - 5:00 pm. All games will be played at Lidgerwood Field.
The Wildcats will provide:
- 1 game jersey (game jersey to be returned after last game of the season). The cost for any lost jersey is $20. Parents will be billed directly through the website via their credit card if they fail to return their game jersey.
Parents are required to provide:
- Cleats (must be molded cleats. No screw on cleats)
- Water bottle
- White football pants without pads
- Mouth piece
- All game jerseys will be collected at the end of the last game (Oct 20).
Times and location:
Woodland School Field (If Cornine Field construction is completed, pictures will be taken there)
Saturday, Sept 8
- team #1- 11:00am
- team #2- 11:10am
- team #3- 11:20am
- team#4- 11:30am
- team#5- 11:40am
- team#6- 11:50am
- team#7- 12:00pm
- team#8- 12:10pm
- team#9- 12:20pm
- team#10- 12:30pm
- team#11- 12:40pm
- team#12- 12:50pm