Flag Division Information:
- Flag Coordinator-
Chris Hofman 973.978.8660
- 3rd graders have the option to play either flag or tackle. If a 3rd grade child decides to play tackle this season, he will repeat playing with the 3rd/4th grade next season.
- Flag player evaluations will not be held in 2020.
- Cost for flag is $199 - Cost will include a gift TBD
- Plan is for Weekly Flag Practices to start the week of September 14th - Twin Oaks and Lidgerwood to be used.
- There will be a min. of 1 practice and max. of 2 practices per week. Dates to be established by head coach.
- Games will played on Saturdays Sept. 19th through Oct. 24th (6 games).
Flag teams will be broken down into 2 Divisions:
- Kindergarten and First Grade
- Second and Third Grade
The plan will be for all games to be on Saturdays at Lidgerwood Field. K/1 at 2:30pm and 2/3 at 4:00pm. We will try to schedule 1 or 2 Friday Night Lights games for the older kids at Cornine Field.
The Wildcats will provide:
- 1 game jersey (game jersey to be returned after last game of the season). The cost for any lost jersey is $20. Parents will be billed directly through the website via their credit card if they fail to return their game jersey.
Parents are required to provide:
- Cleats (must be molded cleats. No screw on cleats)
- Water bottle
- White football pants without pads
- Mouth piece
- All game jerseys will be collected at the end of the last game.
Times and location: 10/3
10:10am Team Olshefski
10:20am Team McGinn
10:30am Team Rosnell
10:40am Team LaSalvia
10:50am Team Hofman
11:00am Team Curcio
11:10am Team DeRosa
11:20am Team Mancuso