Flag Division Information:
- Flag Coordinator-
Chris Hofman 973.978.8660
- 3rd graders have the option to play either flag or tackle. If a 3rd grade child decides to play tackle this season, he will repeat playing with the 3rd/4th grade next season.
- Flag player evaluations will be held as soon as we as we finish registration and have a green light to play.
- Cost for flag is $199 - Cost will include a gift TBD
- Plan is for Weekly Flag Practices to start the week of Aug 24 - Twin Oaks and Lidgerwood to be used.
- There will be a min. of 1 practice and max. of 2 practices per week. Dates to be established by head coach.
- Flag season will take place from Mon., Aug 24 until Sat., Oct 24
- Games will played on Saturdays Sept 12- Oct 24 (7 games).
Flag teams will be broken down into 2 Divisions:
- Kindergarten and First Grade
- Second and Third Grade
The plan will be for all games to be on Saturdays from either 10:30am - 1:00 pm when our tackle teams are playing at home or 2:30pm - 5:00 pm when our tackle teams are away. All games will be played at Cornine or Lidgerwood Field.
All times and fields are subject to town availability and approval.
The Wildcats will provide:
- 1 game jersey (game jersey to be returned after last game of the season). The cost for any lost jersey is $20. Parents will be billed directly through the website via their credit card if they fail to return their game jersey.
Parents are required to provide:
- Cleats (must be molded cleats. No screw on cleats)
- Water bottle
- White football pants without pads
- Mouth piece
- All game jerseys will be collected at the end of the last game.
Times and location: