Flag Division Information:
- Flag Coordinator-
Matt Curcio 610-554-1725
- 3rd graders have the option to play either flag or tackle. If a 3rd grade child decides to play tackle this season, he will repeat playing with the 3rd/4th grade next season.
- Flag player evaluations will not be held in June.
- Cost for flag is $199 - Cost will include a gift TBD
- Early bird discount $179 until 5/31/21
- Weekly Flag Practices to start the week of August 23rd - Twin Oaks and Lidgerwood fields to be used.
- There will be a min. of 1 practice and max. of 2 practices per week. Dates to be established by head coach.
- Games will played as follows:
- 2nd/3rd graders will play Friday nights under the lights at Cornine Field
- K/1st graders will play Saturday afternoons at Lidgerwood Field
Flag teams will be broken down into 2 Divisions:
- Kindergarten and First Grade
- Second and Third Grade
The Wildcats will provide:
- 1 game jersey (game jersey to be returned after last game of the season). The cost for any lost jersey is $20. Parents will be billed directly through the website via their credit card if they fail to return their game jersey.
Parents are required to provide:
- Cleats (must be molded cleats. No screw on cleats)
- Water bottle
- White football pants without pads
- Mouth piece
- All game jerseys will be collected at the end of the last game.
Times and location: TBD