SACK THE TRASH
Please open flyer below for more detail:
Tuesday/Thursday/Friday FULL PADS and 6:00-8:00pm (unless otherwise noted by coach).
Tackle/Cheer Games Sunday 11/1:
at Scotch Plains HS (641 Westfield Rd., Scotch Plains 07076)
vs Scotch Plains-Fanwood
5th Grade (D Level) 8:45am
6th Grade (C Level) 10:30am
7th Grade (B Level) 12:15pm
8th Grade (A Level) 1:45pm
at Gov. Livingston HS (175 Watchung Blvd, Berkeley Heights, NJ 07922)
vs Scotch Plains-Fanwood
4th Grade (E Level) 3:15pm
All teams in WHITE game jerseys, Tackle and Cheer please listen to your coaches for arrival times.
IMPORTANT FAN NOTES FROM SCOTCH PLAINS:
FAN ARRIVALS, DEPARTURES, AND SITTING:
1. All spectators are required to wear face coverings within the Tyson Field complex.
2. All spectators within the SPF high school facilities are required to adhere to social distancing (ie stands, lower fields, picking up players, etc.)
3. Spectators are not permitted in the complex until the previous game has ended. We need to allow the previous game players, personnel, and spectators to exit the field area prior to entering.
4. Visiting spectators will enter through the Cedar Street entrance. Lines will form on the right side of the street within the ‘No Parking’ area.
5. All spectators will exit through the double gates.
6. Visitors leaving the game will follow the track fence line to the exit.
7. Parents are asked to await players post-game in the parking lot area. No one is to congregate in the concession area.
Scotch Plains will have bathrooms and some light concessions.
Two weeks to go...all 4 teams in the playoff hunt....lets bring the noise!!
The Morristown Wildcat Football program helps children and their families enjoy the football experience every time they step on a field.
Our Mission is to develop the premier fundamentals-based youth football program in Morris County, teaching sportsmanship, integrity, academic achievement and football skills/techniques while developing outstanding student athletes.
Our football program is a resource for coaches and players, helping everyone promote a positive experience for all participants.
Participants must rent or pay taxes in Morristown, Morris Twp. or Morris Plains in order to participate in the Wildcats program. If there is a question regarding your residency, proof of residency will be required. A Morristown mailing address DOES NOT qualify. Harding residents must play for Madison