Flag Division Information:
- Flag Coordinator-
Dave Hudak 201.874.9203
- 3rd graders have the option to play either flag or tackle. If a 3rd grade child decides to play tackle this season, he will repeat playing with the 3rd/4th grade next season.
- Flag player evaluations will be held on: Monday, June 5 and Tuesday, June 20 at Twin Oaks Field from 6:00-7:00pm. Players can depart after they have completed each station. Players only need to attend ONE of the evaluation dates.
- Weekly Flag Practices will start the week of Aug 14 – Twin Oaks and Lidgerwood to be used.
- There will be a min. of 1 practice and max. of 2 practices per week. Dates to be established by head coach.
- Flag season will take place from Mon, Aug 14 until Sat, Oct 15 Games will played on Saturdays Sept 10- Oct 14 (6 games). Rain date/make up game will be 10/21, if needed
- Flag teams will be broken down into 2 Divisions:
- Kindergarten and First Grade
- Second and Third Grade
- All games will be on Saturdays from 4:00 pm-5:15 pm played at Lidgerwood Field.
- The Wildcats will provide:
- 1 game jersey (game jersey to be returned after last game of the season). The cost for any lost jersey is $20. Parents will be billed directly through the website via their credit card if they fail to return their game jersey.
- Parents are required to provide:
- Cleats (must be molded cleats. No screw on cleats)
- Water bottle
- White football pants without pads
- Mouth piece
- All game jerseys will be collected at the end of the last game (Oct 14).
- Picture Day: Woodland Field- Saturday, Sept 16